Clients, Colleagues, and Friends,
All of us at the law firm of Abraham & Bauer, LLC hope that you and your families are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. Uncertainty surrounding the challenges we face and will continue to face due to COVID-19 has become the norm.
However, we want you to know that Abraham & Bauer is and will remain available, serving you and your family. In our efforts to protect both clients & employees during this pandemic, we continue to conduct business, with new office protocols or via telephone or virtually.
Meetings in our Towson Office
All clients will be questioned upon arrival. If you have been ill or have been in contact with anyone that has been exposed in the last fourteen (14) days, please telephone our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please telephone the office to inform us of your arrival. At that time, you will be asked a number of questions.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, family members other than the client(s) will have to wait outside the building.
- Based on building protocol, client(s) must wear masks when entering the building. If you arrive without a mask, we will provide you with one and invoice for same.
- Client(s) will sit at the far end of the table which will be disinfected before and after each conference.
- Client(s) must wear their masks throughout the conference. If you have gloves and wish to bring them, that is fine.
- Client(s) should bring their own pens for signing conferences.
- A mask must be worn in all common areas and clients should practice social distancing.
- All clients must wear masks in our office. We will provide masks to clients who do not have their own, but they will be invoiced for the same.
- Door handles will be regularly sanitized.
When entering our suite, you must stop at the front door and disinfect your hands, even if they are gloved. Your temperature will then be taken. If it is above 99.5 degrees you shall be required to re-schedule. Once again, no exceptions will be made.
You will be signing a Liability Waiver before your documents.
The Law Firm of Abraham & Bauer is now offering virtual meetings, via phone or video conferencing. Now more than ever, it’s important to have a plan in place before a crisis happens. We are ready to help you & your loved ones be prepared during this stressful & difficult time.
State Courts in Maryland
The State Courts in Maryland are following a phased opening, as outlined here. Even then, business, as it had been conducted in the courthouses, may not be possible. While most matters are being postponed, judges are hearing emergency based cases. Please rest assured, our office is still here to help if you need assistance with emergency estate plans or guardianships, administration of an estate or trust, or contesting or defending an estate plan or trust.
If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to reach out. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at 443-901-1333. We are doing our best to move cases forward as it is allowed.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
Richard K. Abraham, Esquire